NI-DAQmx for PC Compatibles, version 7.5 for Windows XP/2000/NT
NI-DAQmx 7.5 is the latest measurement services software for your data acquisition and signal conditioning devices. NI-DAQmx 7.5 sets the standard for ease-of-use and performance through:
For more information on NI-DAQmx features and benefits, click here. For more information on what is new in NI-DAQmx 7.5, refer to the NI-DAQ Readme, accessible from Start>>Programs>>National Instruments>>NI-DAQ after you install NI-DAQmx as described below.
- Support for NI-DAQmx simulated devices
- Automatic code generation with the DAQ Assistant
- Custom scaling to engineering units with virtual channels and TEDS plug-and-play sensors
- Dynamic display of terminal connections for channels
- Cleaner code development with new VIs and functions
- Up to 1000 times faster performance with multi-threading and optimized single-point I/O
- Improved Real-Time performance with LabVIEW
NI-DAQmx Installation Instructions:
VI Logger Lite Installation Instructions:
- Create a temporary folder on your local hard drive.
- Extract the NIDAQ750.zip file into the folder created in Step 1. This creates the installation files necessary for installing NI-DAQmx.
- To launch the NI-DAQmx installer, run the autorun.exe program created in Step 1
VI Logger Lite is automatically installed by default when you install NI-DAQmx 7.5.