NI-DAQ for PC Compatibles, version 7.2 for Windows XP/2000/NT
NI-DAQ 7.2 contains three Application Programming Interfaces (APIs), which are libraries of functions or VIs, attributes, and properties for programming your device. These APIs are Traditional NI-DAQ, NI-DAQmx, and NI-SWITCH.
NI-DAQmx 7.2 is the latest measurement services software for your data acquisition and signal conditioning devices. NI-DAQmx 7.2 sets the standard for ease-of-use and performance through:
- Automatic code generation with the DAQ Assistant
- Custom scaling to engineering unit with virtual channels and TEDS plug-and-play sensors
- Dynamic display of screw terminal connections for channels
- Cleaner code development with new VIs and functions
- Up to 1000 times faster performance with multi-threading and optimized single-point I/O
- Improved Real-Time performance with LabVIEW
For more information on NI-DAQmx features and benefits click here . For more information on what is new in NI-DAQ 7.2, please refer to the ReadMe file.
The installation files for NI-DAQ 7.2 are spread across two different volumes. The first volume, CD1, contains the components necessary for installing NI-DAQmx and Traditional NI-DAQ. The second volume, CD 2, contains the components necessary to install NI-Switch and all of the NI-DAQ device documentation. If you only want to install NI-DAQmx and/or Traditional DAQ, you only need to download the first volume, NIDAQ720CD1.zip. Note that when running the installer, you will need to deselect NI-Switch from the list the features to be installed.