This patch contains bug fixes for LabVIEW Simulation Interface Toolkit version 2.0. This patch adds support for MATLAB® 6.5.1, Simulink® 5.1, and Real-Time Workshop® 5.1. To apply the patch extract the zip file to a directory on your computer and run setup.exe. You must have version 2.0 installed before applying this patch. Refer to the readme file for more details.
To use the Simulation Interface Toolkit 2.0.1, you must be a properly licensed user of and have the following software installed on the host computer.
- The MathWorks MATLAB version 6.1, 6.5, or 6.5.1
- The MathWorks Simulink 4.0, 5.0, or 5.1
- The MathWorks Real-Time Workshop 4.1, 5.0, or 5.1
- Microsoft Visual C++ 5.0 or 6.0
- National Instruments LabVIEW 7.0 or later, Full or Professional Development Systems
- National Instruments Simulation Interface Toolkit 2.0
You can install the Simulation Interface Toolkit on any computer that has either LabVIEW or Simulink, or both. However, you must have a Simulation Interface Toolkit license for each computer on which you want to install the Simulation Interface Toolkit. Refer to the license.rtf file, located on the LabVIEW Simulation Interface Toolkit CD, for information about the Simulation Interface Toolkit license.